From the WIP Grant Application:
1) Prepare 7 clearly reproduced copies of:
a) A completed Grant Application Form.
b) A writing sample, not to exceed 2,500 words, from the work for which the grant will be used.
c) A synopsis of that work, not to exceed 750 words.
2) Collate the material in the order given above and securely staple it into 7 separate sets.
3) Your name, as listed by the SCBWI, should be the one used on the Application Form and should appear on the first page of both your manuscript and synopsis. (We need to be able to verify your membership, so be sure you list the name that appears on your membership card. You can double check how we have you listed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.)
4) The application may be single-spaced, but all other material must be typed double-spaced with
adequate margins, using a type face and point size that is easily read.
5) Each set of material may total no more than 15 pages, including the Application Form."