1. You need 50+ posts to start a thread about a book promotion or for post-published good news. (This is to try and keep drive-by posters from spamming the board with various book promos.)
2. Please start a new thread for new books, but for more promos or good news about the same book, find the thread again and update it.
3. Only post about the book in one place (ie, choose either book promotion or good news). Additional/repetitive threads will be deleted without notice.
4. If you are running a book promo or giveaway on your blog, briefly summarize the post and give a link to your blog (rather than copying and pasting the blog content here).
5. Any post that is a book promotion (ie, asking for votes, looking for increased sales numbers, sales pitches, etc) will be moved to that section of the board, so make sure you're okay with the content being visible to everyone.
6. Any promotions/giveaways of adult books will go in the 'Goodie, Goodie' section of the boards -- but you will also need 50+ posts in order to do that.
7. If any of these rules aren't followed, your post will be moved or deleted without notice.
8. A/N: We're excited about your good book news, and we'd love to see you celebrate with our community!